November Nurture Time
Make this lockdown count
Firstly, we’ve got this everybody – remember, it’s only for a month (hopefully).
Following the recent Government lockdown announcement, we will be pausing all studio classes from 5th November – 2nd December.
The good news is, we’ve been here before and our set up enables us to continue teaching via Zoom.
Let’s make November count as our month for nurturing our wellbeing, feeling well and able, and creating our own bubble of calm amongst the commotion.
Here are 5 positive reasons to join a live online yoga class:
- It helps you to create a routine that you’ll stick to. Just like a studio class, if you’ve booked in, you’ll show up. That cuppa and a biscuit can wait ’til after class and will be all the more rewarding.
- If you’re not alone at home, it’s a great excuse to get some me-time away from others in the house. ‘Sorry darling, I have to go. My yoga class is starting’ are magic words. Pop a do-not-disturb sign on the door to ensure your yoga time is protected. We’ve created a sign for you here.
- Practising from home can actually be really liberating. It offers you the chance to focus on your own movement, breath and connection and stop comparing yourself to others in the class. This is a huge step in your yoga practise and it can take years to get to this place of acceptance. Take this opportunity to find a deeper connection to your own yoga practise – it’s a gift just waiting for you.
- You’ll be helping to support your favourite yoga studio ;)
- Perhaps the biggest benefit is that it will help us all to feel connected and give us some well-needed comfort and grounding over the next few weeks.
To book your November Nurture time visit our online booking system by clicking the big pink button below.
*TIP*: Book your weekly classes in your diary or calendar now for the next few weeks. It really helps to make it happen. If you’re anything like me, procrastination might creep in during lockdown. Let’s make November count.
If you’re not sure how to join a live online yoga class via Zoom, we’ve put together this handy little video for you here: https://rosieglo.co.uk/instructions-for-joining-a-yoga-class-on-zoom/.
A personal note from me…
If I’m honest, I’m a little gutted about this.
Rosieglo was just beginning to get back into a rhythm, we were at ease with the live-streamed classes and loving seeing people coming back to the studio.
Having just been off for 3 weeks for an operation, I’ve been really looking forward to getting back to teaching.
Believe me, it would be super-easy for me to throw a bit of a strop right now!
BUT, this is where we can apply a little of the subtle goodness that we learn in our yoga practise.
We remember to be present, we remember to be grounded. We know that this is only temporary and that there are bigger things at play. We try not to chase those negative feelings and instead we choose to come back to the breath.
Please don’t let your yoga practise be an unnecessary casualty of lockdown.
This is a chance to make these next few weeks count and bags a little time for you and your wellbeing. Boy, do we all need that right now!
Maybe you’ve been thinking of trying yoga for some time. Now’s the time. We’re here and ready when you are.
Please get in touch if you have any questions at all.