- The information provided on this website is for educational purposes only. By using the website you are participating at your own risk. Please work with care and intelligence. You are free to take breaks and/or omit poses or sequences that are not suitable for you.
- Make sure you practise with enough free space around you. Wear comfortable clothing so you can move freely.
- Before any workout or yoga class you should warm up properly and cool down afterwards to avoid an injury. Please take responsibility for your own body and include extra warm up and cool down stretches where appropriate.
- You should avoid alcohol and drugs before yoga and meditation. Also no heavy meals for two hours before practice. Keep yourself hydrated before and after your yoga practice.
- If you feel dizzy, light-headed, faint, or if you experience any other discomfort, stop exercising immediately and consult a medical doctor. You are responsible for your condition during your practice. Exercise within your limits. Never force or strain. Seek attention and advice as appropriate.
- We offer no medical advice. You should consult a medical practitioner before starting any new exercise regime. This is particularly important if you are overweight, pregnant, nursing, regularly taking medications, or have any existing medical conditions. This website may not be tailored to your current physical and mental health. We accept no liability whatsoever for any damages arising from the use of this website.
- We do not recommend that you attempt any of these poses or yoga exercises for the first time without suitable experience or supervision.
Health Disclaimer for Online Classes
We want you to enjoy your online class provided by Rosieglo. Because we can’t be there with you, it’s important that you take responsibility for your own practise by acknowledging and respecting your own physical limitations.
- If you have any concerns about your physical health, you should seek advice from your doctor or health care provider before beginning any of the online classes available on Rosieglo.co.uk.
- Rosieglo yoga is not a medical organization and its teachers cannot provide medical advice or diagnosis.
- The practice of yoga asanas requires you – the practitioner – to gauge the safety of your practice within your personal physical limitations.
- The techniques and suggestions presented in this website are not intended to substitute for proper medical advice.
- Rosieglo Yoga and Rosieglo.co.uk assumes no responsibility for injuries suffered while practicing these techniques.
- You acknowledge and agree that all classes and videos are carried out at your election and at your own risk. By using the videos provided on this site, you agree and understand that physical exercise involves strenuous physical activity and that such activity may carry a risk of injury, and that it is your responsibility to assess your physical and mental capability for such activities. It is your responsibility to ensure that by participating in the videos on rosieglo.co.uk, you will not exceed your limits while performing such activity and that you will select an appropriate level of difficulty for your own personal skill and ability and condition.
- You hereby expressly waive and release any claim that you may have at any time for injury of any kind against Rosieglo Yoga, or any person or entity involved with Rosieglo Yoga.